Life is busy. The busier life is, the harder it can be to slow down and build strong, healthy relationships. We believe that building healthy relationships are a critical factor in connecting and growing both in community and closer to God. This is why we try to offer as many opportunities to connect as possible. By joining a small group, serving, or coming out to our events, we know that you will be blessed.
- – Men’s Small Groups (Saturday’s – 8:30am)
- We love to see guys get together to connect and grow. We get together for a time of studying the Bible, prayer, and connecting. This group is open to guys in high school and up.
- – Women’s Ministry (Last Friday -6pm & 1st Saturday – 11am)
- Our women are amazing and they love to get together to encourage each other, grow, and connect. The last Friday is Girl’s Night Out where a group of women go out to a local restaurant to connect and relax after a long week. Then, our women get together for a devotional time the first Saturday of each month.
– Senior’s (55+) (1st Thursday – 1pm)
The seniors get together the first Thursday to go to a local restaurant and connect with each other.
- – Weekly Small Groups (Wednesdays – 7pm)
- We get together Wednesday nights at the church for a co-ed Bible Study to help us connect and pray.
- – Children’s Ministry
- Children’s Ministry provides child services for infants to 5th grade during our 10:45 am service.
- – Youth Group (3rd Sunday – 6pm)
- Our teens meet each month for a time to connect, grow, and learn about God’s plan for their lives in a context that meets students where they are at.