9:30 a.m. – 365 4 Him Worship Service
Join us as we worship and praise our Lord singing Today’s Christian Music.
10:15-10:45 a.m. – Fellowship Time – (starting on 9/9/18)
Stop by Fellowship Hall for some donuts, homemade breads, fruit, and juice. It is a great way to get to know your church family better!
10:45 a.m. – Traditional Worship Service
- Men’s Prayer and Discussion Group - Saturdays at 8:30 a.m. starting on Sept. 8th.
- Moses at Regal Cinema in Warrington - Saturday, 9/15 at 12:55 p. m. Tickets available online at Regal Fathom Events. Join us as we watch Lancaster’s Sight and Sound Theater movie production of Moses.
- Celebration of 5th year anniversary of the 365 4 Him service - Sunday, Sept. 16th at 9:30 a.m.
- The Faith Playbook - Thursdays, 9/13, 9/20, and 9/27 at 7:00 p.m. Come and join us to see video interviews with Carson Wentz, Nick Foles, Jordan Hicks, and others sharing their views on life and the importance of putting Jesus first in all that we do.
- Celebration of Pastor Tony’s 10th anniversary at WGBC – Sun. Sept. 23rd at 10:45 a.m.
- Willow Grove Baptist Day of Service - Sunday, Sept. 30th at 10:00 a. m. After a 15 minute time of worship, we will complete service projects for the community and our church.
- Dedication of Williams Hall and Jean and Bob’s Cafe - Sunday, Oct. 7th at 11:45 a.m.
- Tailgating - Sunday, Oct. 21st before Eagles-Panthers Football Game at 1:00 p.m.
- Hope and Help Meeting – Thursday, Sept. 20th at 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Addiction affects family and friends of the addict, too. Come out and share your struggles and find hope.
- Feed My Starving Children Mobile Pack Event at Delaware Valley University – Saturday, Oct. 6th. Sign up sheets are located in the church narthex. Join us as we pack meals to be distributed world wide through Feed My Starving Children’s network. You will be blessed.
- Bible Study – Wednesdays at 7:00 p.m.